December 13, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

I got back from LA at midnight last night and apparently it snowed here. I was the only flight that made it out of John Wayne Airport to Chicago yesterday, and well I was actually too hung over to care. Yes, I did indulge a bit, and yes, included with the tequila was a little bit of vodka. I'll try justifying that by saying it was like 3 shots, and straight up, not mixed.
That being said, for a weekend away, I stuck to my guns, packing plenty of paleo snacks and being one of those picky assholes when ordering. I even suggested Chipoltle and had a pit stop or two at a Trader Joes.
When this challenge is all said and done, I'm going to do my best to stick to my grain/dairy/sugar free ways, because I think its helped me 10 fold. I look better,I feel better. Granted I'm going to throw back a few slices when I'm in NY, I'm not going to go overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment