December 14, 2010

Tick Tick Tick


Times ticking away folks, time to stay strong throughout the week! Make those extra WODS, leave a bunch of cooked chicken lying in strategic and cooled places, draw on some abs with eyeliner for picture time.

Through some incredible turn of fate, our droll office Christmas lunch has been reserved at.... TEXAS DE BRAZIL! You know, the place where you CAN visit the salad bar... or you can just turn that little disc over and have meat, Meat, AND MORE MEAT bought right to you. Mine is going to stay green all throughout the meal.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a good location for a Christmas party!

    Wishing I could make WODs period this week. Need to kick this cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todays looks like an awesome sauce cocktail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy going to Texas de Brazile! I can sit for an hour and just enjoy all the different cuts of awesome meat. Don't let the salad bar fill you up. And, amaze your co-workers as you just eat tons of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My work Holiday lunch is today and Lou Mahlnati's Pizza was on the menu as well as salad and multople desserts. I had two big plates of salad sans croutons and 2 pieces of sausage that I picked off of the pizza! Not the ideal form of protein but I am pretty proud of myself. Enjoy your lunch Dole. Actually, you are probably experiencing a meat-induced nirvana right now!

    ReplyDelete