December 5, 2010

Measurements

Hi All!

Just a quick reminder about the remeasurements for the Paleo Challenge. The end is coming up so quick!

Date: Sunday, December 19th, 2010
Time: 9AM - 10AM (or as close to that time as you can get)
Place: Doogie's house, 2040 W Irving Park, Back door will be open
Cost: $20

Please wear workout clothes/sports bra's etc to make the measurements easier. Also if you want a good comparison for your before and after pics, wear the exact same outfit.

If you CANNOT make that time, please let me know by texting me at six five one three eight zero eight seven nine eight or e-mail me at corinsafe at gmail dot com. We will have to make arrangements PREVIOUS to that date so that we can determine a winner on Sunday, Dec 19th right after the measurements.

I will admit that this month is really insane for work for me, so the chances of us getting together on a different date are pretty slim. Try your hardest to make it to the final measurement. Remember you can always stop by Steve B's office and get your body fat tested before the end of the challenge (if you can't make it) and e-mail the results to me. It is best to stay with one type of measurement (body fat calipers, bioelectrical impedence) but if worse comes to worst, it would do. Please do not make this hard.

I can also measure you before the end of the challenge at my apartment (I live in Ukrainian Village) by appointment. Just let me know. And preferably, as soon as possible, not the day before the end of the challenge.

Thanks and good luck to all for the rest of the challenge!

Rock on and kick some ass,
Dangerous

3 comments:

  1. Cori,

    I am not part of the challenge but can I stop by to get measured?

    Corro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corro, please do! That would be great. See you then.

    ReplyDelete