December 20, 2010

End Part 1

I got measured Saturday morning, leaving me with a celebratory homemade pizza (nitrate free peperoni) Saturday night. I'm still staying away from beer, slowly introducing small amounts of dairy, and nixing most gluten products. I'm back at my parents place in NY, and I forgot how great their upstate farm butcher is. I came home to salt crusted lamb and off-the-boat Parma Ham that would make Dingo cry.

Anyway, I was shocked to see the numbers and that I had so much fat to lose, a little dissapointed that I lost weight (I know, cry you a river right? I'm a dude, shut up) and hoping that they may be a chance to see Scants (I'm still converting to calling him "x") before he's dragged away and ravaged by a group of college freshman girls (all of age).

Here are your "after" results:
Lean Mass: 148
Fat Mass: 11
Body Fat: 7.1%
Percent of percent lost: 26.04%

Uhm, pic to be posted when I can figure out this computer. But let me assure you, its my xmas present to you!

2 comments:

  1. Dole,
    First of all, thank you for the image of being dragged away by college girls. That will carry me through a day which, as of now, has a high likelihood of sucking really badly.

    Nice work. I too was bummed at how much fat I had to lose, and I know you started much leaner than I did so nice going. I will definitely look forward to round 2.

    Enjoy the lamb. Sounds awesome. Merry Christmas,

    Scantlebury - a.k.a.

    X - a.k.a.

    Colin X - a.k.a.

    Big Sexy

    ReplyDelete