December 2, 2010

Bacon and Brussel Sprouts

My dinner tonight was sauteed bacon and brussel sprouts. Yummy! I have really enjoyed trying new recipes for the Paleo challenge. It is amazing how many reciped can be "paleofied". I made a butternut squash soup with coconut milk last Sunday and it was very good. I will post the recipe soon. Too tired tonight:( We only have 16 days left. Whew.

Tonight at the box Glazer approached me and said, "You look great"! I haven't seen her in about three months, which is about how long I have been committed to Paleo. What an amazing feeling when other people notice!!!

I hope everyone is doing well now that Thanksgiving is behind us.

4 comments:

  1. yum! love your cooking ideas. can't wait for that recipe.

    It's great that folks are noticing! Way to stick with it ... and 16 days left. I didn't realize how close we were to the end ;-). Though I feel really good, so don't think I'll be ending ... just maybe relaxing a little here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BRUSSELS SPROUTS and congrats on getting noticed!! i just had lunch with a friend who asked if i'd lost weight - i said no* but it was nice to be able to talk about eating choices with someone who was genuinely interested and supportive (and not from the gym)
    *(i always say no since the same weight can look like baggy size 12s or barely fitting into size 14s)
    looking forward to recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats of folks noticing the results. That is a very big motivator. Recipe sounds good, but I am wondering if you had more meat with your dinner. This sounds like great dish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doogie looking at macros... he's like a little DT, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete