October 22, 2010

It's the last week? Really?

We are heading into our final week and I'm feeling a little "meh" about it. Frankly, I thought I would have completely transformed my physique by now. I know…I know (I can even hear Ashley saying it) – “But you weren’t PERFECTLY paleo!” Maybe I wasn’t but I was pretty darn close. I also think my expectations were a little grandiose (as is usually the case with people and “diets”). I can’t say I am unhappy, but I am wondering if the sacrifice was worth it. I am curious how everyone else is feeling as our little journey is coming to an end. I will say this – I have learned a lot of things over the past few weeks…some of which I intend to keep doing. But we can save the sum up for next week. In the meantime, to keep us motivated...

2 comments:

  1. I feel great. It was nice to not have any crap in my system for 30+ days. I will continue but move towards a more primal spectrum such as re-introducing cheese and heavy cream into my cooking arsenal. I am going to make a broccoli, cauliflower, and chicken thigh casserole very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in fifth grade, one of the best movies came to our theaters...Mannequin. As well, this song was born. Great one Yaz.

    ReplyDelete